Thursday 14 June 2012

And so life continues....

That's not supposed to sound quite so morbid!! Oops!

Well, it's been long enough now that i'm not counting the weeks since the operation (7 1/2) and i'm getting niggles again. It feels like someones puling at the stitches, and i'm not sure if i even have any stitches left i there, or if this is just my imagination? What do you think? It just feels painful again, and swollen, which i thought would have got better by now but it hasn't. Also, i am not full of energy yet. I want to feel ok when i wake up in the morning, not like i need to go back to sleep again for a few hours. It's quite depressing waking up like that every morning, I can cope when it gets to the evening because i have felt like that for nearly 2 years now while the cancer was effecting the thyroid, but now i think i should start to feel better now the thyroxin tablets are working? Any ideas? I guess i'm full of questions again.

My prescription exemption card came through today :) there's a positive for the week. And i have signed up on some websites that help thyroid sufferers get through the bad bits. I guess it makes you feel like you're not alone ('you are not alone....i am here with you...la la la'!!)

Well i guess i thought i would just check in, if anyone wants to chat, or you can answer questions or you have any i could try and answer, let me know! Always happy for a chat, even if you find me on the book of face!

No comments:

Post a Comment