Friday 30 November 2012

Fed Up

Well, it's been 7 months, and things don't seem to getting better. I constantly have a soaring heart rate regardless of if I'm sitting or lying down, it is worse at night and first thing in the morning. I can't eat chocolate without it stepping up a notch and i have no energy again.

I keep getting desperate and wishing for a transplant, I just feel like they dump you after surgery with a quick check up every now and again to make sure you're having more thyroxine than you're supposed to to stop cancer re-growth. It's a bloody joke. I pretty much not got a monthly thing going on anymore, I feel crap all the time, the spots are still growing on my neck and I get tight panicky moments when it feels like someone is strangling me.

I know it gets better, I know other people have gone through this, but I am really fed up. And to make matters worse we had to have an identity photo done at work so we carry our image around on a lanyard all day, and mine happened to be taken when my neck was nice and red, so there's a daily reminder of my shitty problems.

So, rant over. No more sugar, caffeine, fried foods for me, and more watercress, chai seeds and bananas! Oh yay, just as Xmas is around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment