Monday 31 December 2012

Still suffering

So, the stupid weight will not go away, and it's still fluctuating. Lost 6 lbs over xmas just to put 3 lbs back on again after boxing day?! Surely that's not right!! I ate loads before xmas too!

And for the last 3 weeks I've been getting these horrible feelings where my throat starts to swell up and close and I feel like I can't breathe properly. Then it subsides and I go back to normal, but for 5 minutes I do start to wonder if I should call the ambulance?!

The heart rate is so fast again as well, I'm getting weird palpitations, well I think that's what they are? All of a sudden my heart rate gets really loud in my veins and really fast :( Going to phone my consultant in a couple of days to see if this is normal?! Although nothing is normal anymore.

Quitting chocolate and caffeine altogether, also all dairy and going to try a big old vegan diet to see if that helps :( going to be a sad foodie! Oh well, Happy New Year to any readers out there! Not sure if there are any readers, but if there are I hope you have a fantastic new year, and hopefully 2013 will be full of happy health stories!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment